Sunday, June 1, 2008
Lift Kits
So, I decided I was going to get my truck lifted 12 inches. This way Jmadd will let me get the flame racing stripes for my Wicked Awesome black truck. Red and Black go together really well. A big bonus for getting the 12 inch lift done on my truck is so that you can see the FLAMES better. Now, I don't want any of you thinking I am a flamer because I want flames on my truck, flames are just COOL. After I get the lift done on my truck I will need to add those cool steps to the side so that Jmadd and I can get in. Actually, I heard they now have an elevator lift for those that have a hard time getting into trucks that have been lifted more than 10 inches. That will be my next upgrade after the RED FLAMES.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can definitely vouch for your "non-flamerness." Raarrr!
Post a Comment