I have been tagged as one to fill this in (which I was planning on doing anyway) so I will.
A- Attached or Single? Attached, and loving it.
B- Best Friend? Jen, my parents, all 14 of my siblings, and my cat Kaydee.
C- Cake or Pie? Pie, especially if it has blueberrys.
D- Day of Choice? Any day I get to see, speak with, or be with Jen. :)
E- Essential Item? Pocket Knife. I carry one with me were ever I go, except to the airport since they won’t let me keep it.
F- Favorite Color? Blue, what can I say I’m a guy.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms, they make great beat for fishing; although, I’ve heard you can use gummy bears.
H- Hometown? The one and only OREM, UTAH.
I- Favorite Indulgence? Playing video games.
J- January or July? January and July, and all the other months. Each month is great in it’s own way. January theirs snow, cold, and doing donuts in my car. July theirs swimming and picnics.
K- Kids? Yea, I like kids. I have lots of nieces and nephews and play with them often.
L- Life isn't complete without? The gospel!!! Along with family and friends. I hear many people complain about how they don’t like their family. Me I love my brothers and sisters and want the best for them.
M- Marriage date? Soon, Very Soon. :)
N- Number of brothers and sisters? Seven brothers and eight sisters. The youngest came and off-set the whole thing. That’s okay because we love her.
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges, they have a great flavor, especially if they are freshly squeezed. YUMMY!
P- Phobias and Fears? I try not to have any, but I have a hard time talking with people out of the blue.
R- Reason to smile? Being alive. Life is great; of course, sometimes it’s hard and I get sad and lonely.
S- Season of choice? Just like January or July, I like them all. If you’r going to make me choose one I will say Spring. The flowers are blooming and the air is cool.
T- Tag three people? Me, myself, and I. Looks like I’m it.
U- Unknown fact about me? I am not sure how unknown this is; however, I know its not very wide speard. I have never had a broken bone in my whole life. This is even after getting hit by a car while riding my bike. Well, I guess thats two.
V- Vegetable? Sure, I like vegetables. Oh, you want me to pick one. Spare-grass or more commonly know as asparagus.
W- Worst Habit? I think procrastinating would be my worst habit. I guess that is why it took me so long to do this post after being tagged.
X-ray or Ultrasound? It depends on what is being looked at. X-rays are good for looking at bones and Ultrasounds for looking at babies in the womb.
Y- Your favorite food? POPCORN. I love eating fresh popped popcorn, with lots of butter, while reading a book or watching a movie. In fact now that I’m thinking about it I would like to have some popcorn now.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Virgo. But, don’t ask me where it is in the sky; although, I did know at one time. This is when I was taking an astronomy class. So much for remembering what I learned.
I hope you have enjoyed me sharing some information about myself. Any information you gather from this list of ABC’s should not be used against me in any way. If it is than I deny this blog exists.
Have a wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think we are a match made in heaven. You'll eat all of the tomatoes and onions and I'll help you not procrastinate. And, BTW, you're sweet to say that any day you get to spend with me is the best day of the week. I feel the same way.
I like your ABC's. You are such a great brother. You are always so kind and happy. I love being around you. I like your wife too, she is pretty cool. John saw that your favorite food was popcorn and he asked if that was a family thing. I guess that is why we ate it so much growing up.
Post a Comment