I have a few things to add to a couple of my writings.
First, the ant farm. I know of at least two people who have purchased ant farms because of me having one. Both of them were giving to children as gifts. Look at the snowball created by this small thing. Of course I would like to add I have purchase a new one for my ants because they stopped digging in the first one. The ants looked very bored without any digging to do.
Second, my truck. I love my truck so much I got the seat upholstered. So, really it needed to be done because the driver side was ripped and had broken springs. I got it done today and I LOVE IT. It is so nice to be able to sit all the way up, about five inches. Also, I replaced the vinyl with cloth; much better for summer drives. I think the next thing to do is put a racing strip down the side, red flames would be cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can only get a racing stripe and red flames if you lift it about 12 more inches.
Your public wants a new post!
Post a Comment