Thursday, May 15, 2008

Are you "LOST" yet?

A few weeks ago I started watching "Lost". I have seen four episodes and have been getting into it. One of my co-workers says he is going to get all of the previous episodes for me so I can get caught up on what is going on. So far he has not been able to get them to me, something about his computer being over at a friends house. And, his computer doesn't have a USB 2.0 port so the transfer would take months (I could download all the episodes in that amount of time). I digress from my original point.

The question is, are you "LOST"? In a way this can have a double meaning, and maybe others have already started using it in that way; although, I have not heard it as yet. One of the meanings can be, do you watch "LOST"? It's something you can't miss and you will shun family and friends to watch each week; or maybe you raid their house because they have TiVo and you can watch each episode five times to see if their was anything you might have missed. If this is the case please realize you can watch it online the next day. Some of you may be doing this and will be lossing a friend soon, or you might be getting disowned from your family. Please realize they mean it when they say it is time for you to go home.

The other meaning can be, are you "LOST" as to what is going on? Do you watch each week and wonder, "What just happened?" Maybe you missed something because the kids were being noisy, or your friends was talking during an important part (this one happened to me last week; of course, my girlfriend said she could have done a gig on the table and I would not have noticed. yes, I was into it that much). And then you think, "I can't wait for next week so I can see what is going to happen next." One problem with this, you thought that some thing last week. Did you figure out anything more? I guess you will need to keep watching because you truly are "LOST".

Right now I would have to say I am "LOST" in terms of the first meaning. I like to watch and even made sure I was home in time to watch this evenings episode. I even got off the phone with my girlfriend when the show started. Well, she is "LOST" as well and is going to watch online tomorrow if she doesn't get a chance to watch this evening. She knows what its like to be "LOST". As for the second meaning, I don't think I know enough to be "LOST" in that sense. I am trying to figure out what is going on, but don't feel I have enough information at this time to make any conclusions. So, until I get the other seasons I will watch next week and hope I am not "LOST" until the next season starts.

Now, go get "LOST"!!!

2 comments:

Chit Chatt said...

We sure did miss you at our house yesterday, but I'm glad you still got to watch it!

JMadd said...

I am totally "LOST" but thrilled that you are, too!