Saturday, December 6, 2008

Who's Lying?

OK, so it really has been a month since my last blog. I thought I was joking, but I guess not. Here's the lie. I was not born with 11 toes... I was born with 12! Yes, all the others are true. I did have the cops called on me when I was eight.

I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was eight; however, my brother, Mike, did try to teach me on a bike that was twice my size. This being the case, it was hard for me to reach the pedals. One day a friend of mine let me use his bike. It was my size. I got right on, rode down the street and back without any problem. He asked me if it was really true that I didn't know how to ride a bike.

As for learning how to swim at 12, I had volunteered at the SCERA pool during my 7th and 8th grade years. As part of volunteering, I got to go swimming twice a week. I had lots of opportunities to be in the water and learn how to swim.

OK, I wasn't really born with 12 toes... I was born with 9!

No comments: