Well, someone I know decided to give me an opportunity to post another blog. I have been tagged to give two truths and one lie. So, first off, I lie each night when I go to sleep. Is that good enough? I'm being told this is not the way to do it. Okay, I'll comply and do it the way it's supposed to be done (maybe).
First, here are the destructions because there supposed to be here.
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 2 true facts about yourself and 1 lie.
3. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Have people guess which one out of the three is false.
1. I was tagged by "Jenny from the Block".
2. First, I was born with 11 toes. Second, I have had the cops called on me. And finally, I didn't learn how to swim until I was 12. Well, I want to make this even harder by putting in a fourth one, so here you go. I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was eight.
3. I am going to tag the following people Karen, Becca, John (Becca's Husband), Mark (My Bro). I hope they still like me after making them post something on the internet.
4. Well, I did four statements to make it harder. So, you get to decide if one is a lie or if two of them are lies. He He. Have fun deciding.
I hope you don't mind waiting for awhile because this is my post for the month. I'll let you know whats what in December.
Okay, maybe Jen will get me to do one sooner so she can find out the real lie(s).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I say it's number two...since I don't picture you as a troublemaker.
I am laughing way too hard to reply. I say the lie is #1...we all know you were born with 13 toes and you had 3 removed before you were three, and then you dropped a big magnet on your foot when you were four damaging the little toe on your right foot. It is still attatched but is deformed. But you are still cute as long as you keep your shoes on. This is probably why you never wear sandals.
Post a Comment