Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Staying Up Late

As some of you may know I play Wold of Warcraft (WOW). I have decided to cancel my account until after the wedding. This really is not a hard thing for me to do because I have so many other things happening that this past month I only played about an hour or two each week. Also, I have other games which I can play that don't require a monthly fee. Some of my Co-Workers also play and they are sad that I won't be playing for awhile. This being the case we decided to have a Bachelor/WOW party for me before my current months subscription ran out. Before we started playing WOW we had a party in which the women were invited (Jen attended this part). We had a great time with great food prepared by my co-workers spouse and even better company.

Now to the point of all this, we planned on staying up until 4:00am. We ended up playing until 2:00 because we were all tired, talk about getting OLD. When I was younger I use to stay up until all hours of the night playing video games. One time I stayed up all night and went to work the next day. The reason for staying up all night is that if I had gone to sleep I would have been late for work. I was glad when work was over and I could get some sleep. Now-a-days I like to get to sleep at least by midnight, 10:00 is better. Does that make me OLD???

THE END

1 comment:

JMadd said...

We are getting old. I'm done at 9:30.