Thursday, July 31, 2008

Its About 'Time' ! ! !

Okay, so I haven't posted anything for more than a month. This is because I have been busy with other things. Mostly the wedding and my fience. Okay more the fience then wedding things. besides I would rather be with her than spending my time writing something. And, if I am not with her I would rather be playing World of Warcraft. So, I am writing this after we have said our goodnights and before I turn on the game. (Actually its to late to start playing tonight because I need to get up for work in the morning)

Speaking of wedding stuff, Jen has that covered like paint on the wall. She has been on the ball like a football players in a tackle. She has been going, going, going like a fly buzzing around a light. Alright, I'll stop with the comparisons; however, I think they are clever. Back to the wedding stuff, Jen has done a great job and everything seems to be coming together nicely. We have seven weeks to the wedding and we have our invitations, we are hoping to get our engagement pictures taken this Saturday, the invitations will be addresses soon, and so on, and so on. One nice thing about all of this, is that Jen has been willing to listen to my opinion and respected it. We have needed to compormise on a few things but all has been well and both of us have been happy with how things are turning out. Really one of the most important things has already been taken care of, both of us are looking forward to the wedding and being with each other.

Now back to the time thing, I need to end now as it is past time to goto sleep. So, I will end now and take some time to sleep. Granted you will most likely be reading this during the day and I will have already woken up. I guess that is a problem with the internet, whatever I post right now will be in the past when you get around to reading it. I don't think anything can be done about it so I will stop worrying. Wow, it must be late because I'm writing things which will not make much sense in the light of day. Well goodnight, or good day if you are reading during the day.

1 comment:

JMadd said...

Yeah, it is about time that you did another blog post! Things for the wedding are coming along, but it's not just because of me. You've been great!