Tuesday, April 29, 2008
When I try to write my mind goes blank.
So, I've started a blog site. This is something I thought I would never do. When I first heard about them I thought, "that is the stupidist name I have ever heard of." Well, now I have one of my own. Which I only recently decided to do because I have this friend who gave me the site to her blog. I started reading what she had written (forgive me if I don't say "blogged"), enjoyed what she had to say, and thought, "I can do that." Needless to say it's not as easy as you think to come up with things to write about, especially if your days are mostly the same. Now, my friend has a very interesting life and shares these wonderful things about what has been happening in her days. I guess we are all given different talents. So, if you find my posts dry and uninteresting, goto my friends and read hers. If you find mine interesting then your life must be a dry as mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's all about finding the extraordinary in the ordinary. I think you actually express yourself quite well. Keep it up and i'm sure you'll start finding plenty to write about.
Post a Comment